WaterSense Partnership Agreement
The definitions below pertain to the contact type field on the WaterSense Partnership Agreement.
- Primary Contact: Receives all WaterSense program information; main program contact.
- Technical: Responsible for specific information on product certification processes, product specifications, and/or product design.
- Communications/Public Affairs: Responsible for general WaterSense/water efficiency promotion.
- Marketing/Sales: Responsible for packaging, selling, and marketing WaterSense labeled products.
- Reporting: Responsible for providing WaterSense with annual reporting/shipment data.
- Building Design/Management: Responsible for building WaterSense labeled new homes and/or building facilities to other environmental standards (e.g. ENERGY STAR, Green Seal, etc.).
- Media: Contact who works for media outlet or trade press.
- Product Notification: Responsible for WaterSense product notification processes.
- Quality Assurance: Contact who attended required WaterSense training for certification providers.
- Government Affairs: Responsible for government relations on local, state, or national level.