Helping your customers save water is a great business strategy. Customers want healthy, beautiful, environmentally friendly landscapes that don't cost a lot to maintain. Earning a professional certification through a WaterSense labeled program shows your customers that you have the knowledge and experience to help them save water and money.
All WaterSense labeled programs have met EPA's criteria for rigorous testing and certification processes. Labeled programs for irrigation professionals assess professional competency in irrigation system design, installation and maintenance, and auditing. Irrigation professionals certified by a WaterSense labeled program have access to exclusive benefits provided by EPA:
- Inclusion in WaterSense's online Directory of Certified Professionals.
- Work opportunities for WaterSense new homes projects, federal facilities, and LEED® projects.
- Use of the WaterSense promotional label on business cards and marketing items.
- Increased exposure to customers through national recognition from EPA as an environmental steward.
- Access to helpful tools and materials created by EPA.
Check out these WaterSense labeled professional certification programs and select a program near you! Read about certified professionals making a difference.
Want to know more?
- Our technical information for irrigation pros provides helpful tools and the latest information on WaterSense labeled irrigation products.
- The WaterSense Professional Certification Program Labeling System specifies the organizational requirements a professional certifying organization must meet in order to have professional certification program labeled under the one of the WaterSense program specifications.
Interested in outdoor water efficiency webinars?
EPA WaterSense and the Alliance for Water Efficiency (AWE)are partnering to provide an Outdoor Webinar Series dedicated to outdoor water efficiency topics. This webinar series, along with other WaterSense outdoor related webinars, aim to serve as tools and resources for certified irrigation professionals and other professionals looking for collaborative and effective ways to improve outdoor water efficiency in their communities.