Hurricane Katrina Monitoring Information
Note: EPA no longer updates this information, but it may be useful as a reference or resource.
Katrina response planning evolves quickly. Draft documents posted here may have been superseded by updated documents not yet posted.
- SOP for acrolein- May 2005 (PDF)
- EPA sampling and analysis SOP (TO4A0 for pesticides and pcbs in ambient air using high volume PUF sampling (PDF)
- References on monitoring for biological organisms--
- Effect of sampling time and air humidity on the bioefficiency of Filter samplers for bioaerosol collection (PDF)
- Maps of pre-storm monitoring sites in New Orleans and Mississippi
- Draft Jan. 2005 Abridged SOP for Met One Instruments E-BAM Mass Monitor and AIRSIS AQEB-2000 Telemetry System (PDF)
- Draft Jan. 2005 SOP for Met One Instruments E-BAM Mass Monitor and AIRSIS AQEB-2000 Telemetry System (PDF)
- Passive organic vapor monitor
- Draft A.1 Quality Assurance Project Plan for Hurricane Katrina Air Response in Louisiana - 09/09/05 (PDF)
- Quality Assurance Project Plan for the Air Toxics Monitoring Program -- model QAPP (PDF)
- National Air Toxics Trends Stations Information