AQS Patch for March 2015
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Method Data Correction: As was reported last month (Feb. 2015),
the Maintain Monitor Method form had allowed the monitor method to be
changed without a corresponding change to the Raw, QA, and Blanks
data. The fix to the form in the February patch prevented this
from occurring again, and a data correction has now been run so that the
Raw, QA, and Blanks data is now consistent with the monitor method.
- Maintain Monitor Method: When a method code - date range was modified
on the form, all prior monitor methods were being validated; this caused
problems where a prior method was no longer active; i.e. an inactive old
method would prevent a new valid method from being modified or added.
This has been fixed.
- Load Raw Data: For XML submissions, QA qualifiers were being
loaded multiple times for raw data record. (i.e. One qualifier was
submitted, but the data showed up in AQS with the qualifier 10
times.) This has been fixed.
- Load Monitor Metadata: Files with more than about 300 monitor
metadata transactions (M*) would fail but no error would be
reported. This problem has been fixed.
- Names of files submitted from the Exchange Network: Previously,
files that contained an apostrophe would not be accepted by AQS; these
are now accepted.
The following enhancements have been made to AQS:
- Certification Form: The Certification Form will now allow data
to be retrieved using Site Number. (Previously, you could retrieve
data by State and County, but not for just one site.)
- The processing speed of the Load Raw Data process and the Load Report
have been improved.