Call the Air Quality System office at 919 541-4946 (FAX us at 919 541-7674), or call or email one of the team members listed below.
- Ed Lillis (email@example.com) 919 541-5587 Group Leader
- Bill Frietsche (firstname.lastname@example.org) 919 541-5451
- Michael Hamlin (email@example.com) 919 541-5232
- Jerry Husketh (firstname.lastname@example.org) 919 541-5449 (Retiring 1/3/08)
- Chuck Isbell (email@example.com) 919 541-5448
- Bonnie Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) 919 541-2469 (Retiring 1/3/08)
- Nick Mangus (email@example.com) 919 541-5549
- Jonathan Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) 919 541-7738
- Way Poteat (email@example.com) 919 541-9739
- Jake Summers (firstname.lastname@example.org) 919 541-5695 Team Lead
Research Triangle Park, NC 27711
EPA Call Center
AQS application User Support is provided through the EPA Call Center, operated under contract to the EPA.
The toll free number is 1-866-411-4EPA (4372).
International callers: 1-703-679-1070
Their hours of operation are 6:00am - 9:00pm E.T. (Monday - Friday, excluding Federal holidays).
You may also contact the Call Center via email (EPACALLCENTER@epa.gov) or fax (703-674-1008).
Contact a National or Regional EPA representative or a State, Local, or Tribal Agency representative
Central Data Exchange (CDX) is EPA's electronic reporting site.
CDX support is available toll-free between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm (EST) at 888-890-1995.
Use the form below to send us a comment or question. Privacy and Security Notice
EPA welcomes your comments, especially comments on how we can improve our Web site. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible. Most comments will be responded to within 10 business days.
Please help us answer your request by including a correct e-mail address. We receive many messages that we can't respond to because of incorrect email addresses. Also, if you are referring to a specific page within EPA's web site, please include a URL or title for the site. If your browser doesn't support forms, you can e-mail your comment to Bonnie Johnson (email@example.com).