Pacific Southwest, Region 9
Serving: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands, Tribal Nations
Wetland Program Development Grants 104(b)(3)
- Brownfields Grants
- Community Action for a Renewed Environment (CARE)
- Clean Water State Revolving Fund
- Diesel Emission Reduction Grants
- Environmental Education (EE)
- Environmental Justice (EJ) Small Grants
- National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant
- Non-Construction Market-based Approaches to Reducing GHG Emissions Through Energy Efficiency in Homes & Buildings
- Nonpoint Source Water Pollution Control
- Pollution Prevention Grants (PPG) for States/Tribes
- Regional Agriculture Grants
- Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund
- Source Reduction Assistance
- Superfund Technical Assistance Grants (TAGs)
- Wetland Program Development Grants 104(b)(3)
|Purpose||To help states, tribes & local governments protect their wetlands. Funds can be used to develop new wetland protection programs or improve existing programs.|
|Eligible Applicants||State, tribal and local government agencies: state-chartered universities; intertribal and interstate consortia.|
Varies. In 2013, range was $50K to $350K.
|Total Awarded in Fiscal Year||$1,539,500 was available in Region 9 in FY 13.|
25% non-federal match required; 5% for Tribal PPGs.
Application Due Selection
|RFP & Due dates:
RFP posted on web site on Thurs., May 9. 2013
Proposals were due on Tues. June 10, 2013.
|Priorities||2010 Priorities focused on Core Elements for Wetland Protection programs:
In addition, the RFP emphasizes Wetland Program Plans. For examples of Wetland Program Plans, see the State and Tribal Wetland Program Plans website.
For info. on the FY 2013 Wetland Program Development Grants see the Wetland Program Development Grants 2013 Request for Proposals.
For info. on previous wetland program development grants funded in Region 9, see the Wetland Grants Database (WGD)
|Leana Rosetti (Rosetti.Leana@epa.gov)