Region 5 RCRA Corrective Action
2020 Corrective Action
By the year 2020, EPA and the authorized states plan to have largely completed the work of implementing final remedies at all facilities requiring Corrective Action.
- RCRA Corrective Action Region 5 Guidance Documents
- EPA Region and State Corrective Action contacts
- RCRA Corrective Action Cleanup Sites
- Sites with Federal Environmental Determinations for Individual Facilities - (EI Determination Documents)
Greener Cleanups - As part of its mission to protect human health and the environment, EPA is dedicated to developing and promoting innovative cleanup strategies that restore contaminated sites to productive and sustainable use, and reduce associated costs. Greener Cleanups are the practice of considering all environmental effects of remedy implementation and incorporating options to maximize the net environmental benefit of cleanup actions.
Get RCRA information for all sites (State & Federal) from the National RCRA Database (RCRAInfo)
- Search RCRAInfo yourself - For Region 5 data, select Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.