C & M Chemicals Inc
Update: After January 6, 2017, information about this RCRA Corrective Action site
will be available at:
Corrective Action Sites Around the Nation - Region 3
(Search for the Facility by Name, Location, or EPA ID)
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.
On This Page
EPA Project Manager
Ms. Tran Tran
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Region III
1650 Arch Street
Mail code: 3LC30
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
Phone: (215) 814-3360
- There is no contamination in soil or groundwater at the Facility. No further actions are necessary at the Facility. EPA's Final Decision of Corrective Action Complete without controls for the Facility became effective June 11, 2009.
- The subject facility consists of an undeveloped 53-acre of land. C&M was a licensed transporter of liquid, semi-solid, and solid waste materials. C&M collected wastes from various generators and transported them to incinerator and/or landfill facilities. There is no available information which would suggest that hazardous wastes may have been released to the environment on this property.
- Some of the site’s key documents of interest are accessible below:
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Human Exposures [PDF, 7 pages, 127 KB, About ]
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Groundwater Migration [PDF, 8 pages, 144 KB, About PDF]
- Corrective Action Statement of Basis [PDF, 4 pages, 30 KB, About PDF]
- Documents and reports regarding this facility also can be reviewed in person at these locations:
U.S. EPA Region III
Land & Chemicals Division
1650 Arch Street-11th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Call for an appointment.
- Submit a FOIA Request
Get instructions on how to submit a FOIA request. Additional fee for requests over 100 pages.
|C & M Chemicals|
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge the photo)
- The site is unused.
- The EPA is dedicated to providing you with timely and accurate information about our work at this site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact EPA Project Manager: Ms. Tran Tran (215) 814-3360.