Reilly Finishing Technologies
Update: After January 6, 2017, information about this RCRA Corrective Action site
will be available at:
Corrective Action Sites Around the Nation - Region 3
(Search for the Facility by Name, Location, or EPA ID)
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.
On This Page
EPA Project Manager
Ms Tran Tran
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Region III
1650 Arch Street
Mail code: 3LC30
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
Phone: (215) 814-2079
- There is no contamination in soil or groundwater at the Facility. No further actions are necessary at the Facility. EPA's Final Decision of Corrective Action Complete without controls for the Facility became effective August 14, 2009.
- The site is comprised of approximately 0.5 acres of land located in Nanticoke, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. A primarily residential/small industrial area is located immediately north, south, and west of the site. The majority of the site is comprised of a 27,000 square foot building. Reilly is involved in metal finishing, primarily for the aerospace and electronic industries. The major facility operations consist of electroless nickel and zinc plating. A small portion of chrome and copper work is also performed. Methylene chloride and mineral spirits had been used in the manufacturing processes. In 1994, solvents were eliminated from the manufacturing processes.
- There is no contamination in soil or groundwater at the Facility.
- Some of the site’s key documents of interest are accessible below:
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Human Exposures [PDF, 6 pages, 185 KB, About ]
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Groundwater Migration [PDF, 9 pages, 230 KB, About PDF]
- Corrective Action Statement of Basis [PDF, 5 pages, 34 KB, About PDF]
- Documents and reports regarding this facility also can be reviewed in person at these locations:
U.S. EPA Region III
Land & Chemicals Division
1650 Arch Street-11th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Call for an appointment.
- Submit a FOIA Request
Get instructions on how to submit a FOIA request. Additional fee for requests over 100 pages.
|Reilly Finishing Technologies|
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge the photo)
- The facility is under continued use.
- The EPA is dedicated to providing you with timely and accurate information about our work at this site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact EPA Project Manager: Ms. Tran Tran (215) 814-2079.