Season All Industries, Inc
(Currently: Gorell Industries)
On This Page
EPA Project Manager
Mr. Grant Dufficy
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Region III
1650 Arch Street
Mail code: 3LC30
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
Phone: (215) 814-3455
This facility is one of EPA Region III’s high priority RCRA corrective action sites. The facility has conducted several environmental investigations at the site, including soil and groundwater sampling. A groundwater pump and treat system has operated since 1995. This remediation was initiated by the facility to address groundwater contamination beneath the site. The concentrations of several organic chemicals in the groundwater remain above the EPA drinking water standards.
The extent of the groundwater contaminant plume has not been fully defined and may have migrated off the facility property. EPA and Gorell investigated possible off-site exposure by sampling nearby down gradient wells. No contaminants from the Gorell site were detected in the nearby wells.
The former Season All facility is located on a 17-acre site at the NE corner of Wayne Avenue and Indiana Springs Road. Vinyl replacement windows are currently manufactured at the site. The site was formerly operated as an aluminum fabrication facility, starting in 1947.
RCRA Corrective Action activities at this facility are being conducted under the direction of EPA Region 3.
The groundwater beneath the site is contaminated with several organic chemicals, including trichloroethene and 1,1-dichloroethene, and ethyl benzene.
- Some of the site’s key documents of interest are accessible below:
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Human Exposures [ 7 pp, 281 kB, About PDF]
- Environmental Indicator Determination -Groundwater Migration [ 10 pp, 381 KB, About PDF]
- Documents and reports regarding this facility also can be reviewed in person at these locations:
U.S. EPA Region III
Land & Chemicals Division
1650 Arch Street-11th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Call for an appointment.
- Submit a FOIA Request
Get instructions on how to submit a FOIA request. Additional fee for requests over 100 pages.
|Season All Industries, Inc|
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge the photo)
The site is under continued use.
- The EPA is dedicated to providing you with timely and accurate information about our work at this site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact EPA Project Manager: Mr. Grant Dufficy (215) 814-3455.