State and Local Transportation Resources
This section provides access to information on EPA's transportation conformity program. Transportation conformity is a Clean Air Act requirement that serves as a bridge to connect air quality and transportation planning activities. Use the links below to access relevant rulemakings, policy, technical guidance, reports, and general information about the conformity program.
- General Information
- Conformity Information for 2008 Ozone NAAQS Nonattainment Areas
- Policy and Technical Guidance
- Project-level Conformity
- Training and Presentations
- Current Law, Regulations and Guidance
- Adequacy Review of SIP Submissions
- Regional Contacts
For more information, contact Astrid Terry at 734-214-4812 or firstname.lastname@example.org.