State and Local Transportation Resources
Mobility Management Strategies: Traffic Flow Improvement Strategies
This page provides links to EPA and non-EPA Web-based resources that provide additional information on mobility management strategies. Links go directly to specific Web sites or documents that address traffic flow improvement strategies.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Resources
- Other Federal Departments & Agencies
- State, Local, and Regional Programs
- Non-Governmental Organizations
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, available as a free download, to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Resources
- Transportation Control Measures (TCMs)
EPA fact sheets on topics related to traffic flow improvement strategies.
Other Federal Departments & Agencies
- Setting Standards for the Future (PDF) (4pp, 110K)
A U.S. Department of Transportation fact sheet that describes standards for intelligent transportation systems.
- The Integrated Transportation Management System
A Delaware Department of Transportation pamphlet on the benefits of integrated transportation management systems.
- National Transportation Operations Coalition
A national resource on transportation management and operations and intelligent transportation systems.
A partnership of over 90 groups working for a sustainable and socially just Bay Area. The organization analyzes county and regional policies, works with community groups to develop alternatives, and coordinates grassroots campaigns.