Transportation and Air Quality
- Find an EPA Employee by Name or Topic of Interest
- Find specific information
- New information on OTAQ web site
- Submit a Comment or a Question
- Contact Information by Person: If you know the name of the person, the EPA Employee Directory will provide you with that person's phone number, address, and email.
- Contact Information by Topic: You can use our Contacts by Topic (PDF) (18 pp, 187K, May 2016, About PDF) to view or print a complete list of contacts for topics covered by EPA's Office of Transportation and Air Quality.
- Media and press inquiries: If you are a reporter, please contact Christie St. Claire of EPA's Office of Public Affairs at 202-564-2880. For inquiries related to the Volkswagen violation please contact Julia Valentine at 202-564-2663.
- Finding a specific Transportation and Air Quality document: if you cannot find a specific Transportation and Air Quality document on our website,
- Contact the NVFEL Library at 734-214-4311 or email AALibrary@epa.gov
- Visit the National Service Center for Environmental Publications website or the EPA National Library Catalog.
- Importing a vehicle to the United States: See our Imports website or contact the Imports Hotline at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-214-4100.
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Students: If you have been given a homework assignment, please visit EPA's website for students.
- Topics not covered by OTAQ:
- Car or light-truck safety issues: visit the Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website or call them at 888-327-4236.
- Recycling or disposal of antifreeze, batteries, oil, or tires: visit EPA's Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery's (ORCR) website.
- Motor vehicle air conditioners and CFCs: visit EPA’s Stratospheric Protection Division’s website.
- Report a possible environmental violation: fill out the form at epa.gov/tips/.
New information on OTAQ web site
You can submit a question to a specific program from the following list: