Transportation and Air Quality
About EPA's Office of Transportation and Air Quality
- Office Description and Organization
- National Vehicle and Fuel Emissions Laboratory
- Federal Register Notices
- Press Releases
- Grants & Funding
- Employment Opportunities
Sign up now to receive updates by email. Emails may include updates of new content, enhancements to web sites, etc. After you subscribe, your email address will then be added to the list of subscribers and a confirmation message will be sent to your email address. Whenever we post a message to the listserver, a copy of that message will be sent to every person who has subscribed. These messages are sent as needed, but they tend to average about one message per month.
Updates from the Office of Transportation and Air Quality can be sent only by the EPA staff who manage the list. You cannot reply to messages sent to you by the listserver and you cannot send messages to the others subscribed to the listserver. EPA will not ask for any personal information other than your name and email address. This information will not be shared with anyone else or used for any other purpose. If you have any questions or comments regarding the listserver or any of the messages sent to you by the listserver, please email us at email@example.com.
Office of Transportation and Air Quality Listservs
- Office of Transportation and Air Quality: To subscribe, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and in the body of the message write "subscribe otaq-announce <the person's name>".
- Green Vehicle Guide: To subscribe go to Green Vehicle Guide's Subscriber List page.
- Modeling and Inventories: The EPA-MOBILENEWS listserv is the best and most efficient way to get up-to-date information about EPA's mobile source emissions modeling and about the MOBILE, NONROAD, MOVES, and NMIM Models.
Office of Transportation and Air Quality RSS
- Receive Recent Additions to the Web Site updates via RSS
- Receive Press Releases updates via RSS
- Receive Federal Register Notices updates via RSS
- More information about how to subscribe to these RSS feeds.
EPA Press Releases:
- Get News by Email: Sign-up here to automatically receive EPA news releases by email as they are issued. Choices include all Headquarters news releases, selected news releases en español, and news releases issued by most regional offices.
- Get News by RSS: Sign-up here to receive EPA news releases by RSS as they are issued. Selections include all Headquarters news releases, selected news releases en español, news releases by topic or news releases by issuing office. Information about RSS feeds is on EPA's RSS page.
EPA Federal Register Notices:
- EPA Federal Register Notices: If you would like the daily Federal Register delivered to your email box, you may subscribe to any, or all of the 12 email lists.