Serving Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin and 35 Tribes
This page is strictly a mockup for design purposes. Do not use it.
Request for Proposals RFP# EPA-OAR-IO-09-02 Closing Date: March 16, 2009
EPA plans to award approximately $3 million in grants.
Margaret F. Millard (firstname.lastname@example.org) 312-353-1440 is the Region 5 CARE Program Manager.
2009 Solid Waste Management Assistance Funds
Request for proposals EPA- R5-LCD-2009 - Closing date: April 13, 2009
EPA Region 5 is soliciting proposals that address the priorities of increasing recycling of municipal solid waste, construction and demolition debris, industrial materials in Region 5.
- Lubrizol Corporation proposed hazardous waste permit, Painesville, OH - February 6 - March 27, 2009
- O.I.L. Energy Corp. Class I Injection Well Permit, Traverse County, MI - through March 12, 2009
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Region 5 FAQs
- General EPA FAQs
- Energy Star and Energy Star Portfolio Manager
- Environmental Education
- Fuels & Fuel Additives
- Indoor Air Quality
- Safe Drinking Water (Ground Water and Drinking Water)
- Superfund and Superfund information systems
- Toxics Release Inventory
- Even more FAQs
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- ABC's of Environmental Education (PDF) (20 pp., 5.9 MB) (EPA 905K06001)
- Transboundary Movement of Municipal Solid Waste Comprehensive Inspection Report (PDF) (37 pp., 362 K) June 2006
- Scrap Tire Cleanup Guidebook (PDF) (44 pp., 7 MB) (905-B-06-001) May 2006
- Happy Earth Day Activity Book
- Other publications
- Order EPA education materials
|About Region 5 Where You Live||Newsroom Information Resources||Programs & Topics Sitemap|
Top Three Questions/Tasks
Contact Us Online
Region 5 Environmental Hotline: 800-621-8431
8:15am - 4:45pm Central time
(312-886-2395 for callers outside IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, and WI)
- Great Lakes Beach Sanitary Survey Tool
- EPA orders Scotts to stop selling certain pesticides
- Region 5 Framework for Addressing Climate Change and Clean Energy
- Tittabawassee River / Saginaw River / Saginaw Bay Cleanup
- Where to recycle mercury-containing bulbs
- Illegal dumping prevention
- Midwest Clean Diesel Initiative