Modeling Subsurface Petroleum Hydrocarbon Transport
Taking the Course
The course will be available free-of-charge to anyone with Internet access. No registration is required and the materials can be used at any time.
Two options are offered for the first time through the course:
For either approach a completion certificate is awarded for completing the course.
Visitors are always welcome to return to visit modules or topics for review and refreshment.
Each module of the course can contain the following topics
- Introduces the material in the module
- Table of Contents
- Objectives for the module
- Beginning Topics
- Introduces the concepts
- Intermediate Topics
- Builds the basis for applying models
- Advanced/Optional Topics
- Gives additional information for further exploration or advanced applications
- Look over the take-home message for the module
- Read over a list of references
- See if you understand the important concepts of the module
- Print certificate if you score 85% or higher
In many cases the "beginning," "intermediate," and "advanced" names are changed, and not all modules have each. When appropriate to cleanly divide the material these divisions are used.