Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program
Applicability Tool for 2010-2013
Is the Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule applicable to your FACILITY?
This tool is designed to help you assess whether your facility would be required to report greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions as required by EPA's Mandatory GHG Reporting Rule. Applicability depends on the source categories located at the facility and, for some source categories, the emission level or production capacity.
This tool is not intended for Suppliers of fossil fuels or industrial GHGs and Engine Manufacturers. However, guidance for Suppliers and Engine Manufacturers is available at the following links:
- Mobile Sources Information Sheet (PDF) (2 pp., 53 K)
- Suppliers of Carbon Dioxide Information Sheet (PDF) (2 pp., 53 K)
- Suppliers of Coal-based Liquid Fuels Information Sheet (PDF) (3 pp., 46 K)
- Suppliers of Industrial Greenhouse Gases Information Sheet (Including Bulk Importers and Bulk Exporters of Fluorinated GHGs and N2O) (PDF) (4 pp., 68 K)
- Importers and Exporters of Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases Contained in Pre-charged Equipment or Closed-cell Foams (PDF) (2 pp, 37 K)
- Suppliers of Natural Gas Information Sheet (PDF) (3 pp., 61 K)
- Suppliers of Petroleum Products Information Sheet (PDF) (4 pp., 62 K)
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.