Pacific Southwest, Region 9
Serving: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands, Tribal Nations
Tribal Water Protection
|Tribal Water Protection Quick Finder|
|Tribal Water Protection HomeTribal Program Home||Clean Water Act (CWA) ActivitiesSafe Water Drinking Act (SDWA)||Source Water Protection (SWP)Underground Injection Control|
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Adobe Reader.
Region 9's Water Division provides technical and programmatic assistance to promote clean and safe water including water pollution control, source water assessments, groundwater investigations, and wastewater and drinking water infrastructure to 147 Native American tribes in the Pacific Southwest.
Programs & Resources
Safe Drinking Water Act Programs - Funding to improve infastructure and source water
- Drinking Water Act Tribal Set-Aside Program (DWTSA)
- Tribal Border Infrastructure
- Source Water Protection (SWP)
- Tribal Newsletters (for grant information)
- Tribal Wastewater Factsheet (PDF) (4 pp, 429K)
- Tribal Public Water System Drought Response Information Packet (PDF) (9 pp, 309K)
- Water Pollution Control (106)
- Nonpoint Source Pollution Control (319)
- Tribal Wetlands Program
- Development (WPDG) (104 (b) (3))
- CWA Section 106 Reporting Requirements
- More Grants...
Underground Injection Control (UIC) Wells, requirements, programs