Ottawa Radiation Areas Public Comment
EPA is requesting input from the public on the proposed cleanup plan.
- Public meeting Tuesesday June 11, 2013 6:30p.m., at City Council Chambers, 301 W. Madison St., Ottawa, Illinois.
- EPA Proposes Changes to Cleanup Plan (8 pp, 464K) May 2013
- More information about Ottawa Radiation Areas Superfund Site
The comment period runs from May 20 - June 18, 2013. There are several ways for you to share your comments with us:
- Use the online form below (This will e-mail your comments to Community Involvement Coordinator Cheryl Allen.)
- E-mail your comments directly to Cheryl Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit written comments on paper. They must be postmarked by Tuesday, June 18, 2013. Send them to:
- Fax your comments to 312-408-2234
- You may also share your views by attending a public meeting and hearing. During the meeting, EPA will give a presentation to explain the proposed plan and you will have a chance to speak for the public record during the hearing phase. You may also submit your written comments during the meeting.
Superfund Community Involvement Coordinator
US EPA Region 5
77 W. Jackson Blvd. (SI-7J)
Chicago, IL 60604-3590
If you have any questions, please contact Cheryl Allen at 800-621-8431, Ext. . 6196, or direct at 312-353-6196.