Acid Rain in New England
This page provides links to non-EPA web site. You will leave the EPA.gov domain and enter another page with more information. EPA cannot attest to the accuracy of information on that non-EPA page. Providing links to a non-EPA Web site is not an endorsement of the other site or the information it contains by EPA or any of its employees. Also, be aware that the privacy protection provided on the EPA.gov domain (see Privacy and Security Notice) may not be available at the external link.
The following websites can provide additional information on acid rain and other environmental topics.
- US Geological Survey
- USDA Forest Service Research
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- National Science Foundation
- Environment Canada
- U.S./Canada Air Quality Agreement (PDF) (84 pp, 2.7 MB, about PDF)
- National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- National Atmospheric Deposition Program/National Trends Network
- Acid Rain, Atmospheric Deposition, and Precipitation Chemistry (USGS)
- Clean Air Status and Trends Network (CASTNet)