TMK IPSCO Koppel Tubulars LLC
(Formerly: Koppel Steel)
On This Page
EPA Project Manager
Mr. Paul Gotthold
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Region III
1650 Arch Street
Mail code: 3LC30
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
Phone: (215) 814-3410
- This facility is one of EPA Region III's high priority RCRA corrective action sites and EPA has determined that both the Human Exposure and Groundwater Environmental Indicators have been met.
- On May 6, 1999, EPA determined that both the Human Exposures and Groundwater Environmental Indicators have been met. EPA is currently evaluating the information to determine if all of the corrective action requirements have been met. EPA has determined that no further corrective action is necessary at the Koppel Steel Corp. facility at this time.
- RCRA Corrective Action activities at this facility are being conducted under the direction of EPA Region III with assistance from the State.
- Some of the site’s key documents of interest are accessible below:
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Human Exposures [PDF, 6 pages, 22 KB, About ]
- Environmental Indicator Determination - Groundwater Migration [PDF, 8 pages, 30 KB, About PDF]
- Documents and reports regarding this facility also can be reviewed in person at these locations:
U.S. EPA Region III
Land & Chemicals Division
1650 Arch Street-11th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Call for an appointment.
- Submit a FOIA Request
Get instructions on how to submit a FOIA request. Additional fee for requests over 100 pages.
|TMK IPSCO Koppel Tubulars|
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge the photo)
- The facility is under continued use.
- The EPA is dedicated to providing you with timely and accurate information about our work at this site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact EPA Project Manager: Mr. Paul Gotthold (215) 814-3410