Class I Substances (Except Methyl Bromide)
Electronic reporting is available for the Class I producer, importer, and exporter reports.
Class I reporting forms are due 45 days after the end of the reporting period.
- Helpful Hints for Completing EPA's Class I Reporting Forms
- Adobe Acrobat Format (PDF, 8 pp., 131K, about PDF)
Class I Reporting Forms
For each controlled substance, reporting forms and guidance can be downloaded in either Word or Adobe Acrobat files. All reporting forms should be signed and submitted to EPA either by mail or fax.
- Producer Quarterly Report [ PDF (196K) ] [ Word (130K) ]
- Importer Quarterly Report [ PDF (141K) ] [ Word (184K) ]
- Essential Use Holder and Laboratory Supplier Quarterly Report [ PDF (113K) ] [ Word (211K) ] (Note: methyl bromide laboratory suppliers should also complete this form)
- Laboratory Certification Report [ PDF (113K) ] [ Word (36K) ]
- Notification of Article 5 or Essential-Use Allowance Transfers [ PDF (271K) ] [ Word (136K) ]
- Used Class I Substances – Petition to Import - No form - Information on Importing ODSs
- Exporter Report [ PDF (200K) ] [ Word (142K) ]
- Annual Report of Second-Party Transformation [ PDF (84K) ] [ Word (71K) ]
- Annual Report of Second-Party Destruction [ PDF (85K) ] [ Word (81K) ]