Follow the GMI Blog
In July 2015, GMI launched Methane International (MI) , the Global Methane Initiative Blog. The MI blog is a primary resource for stakeholders interested in timely and topical information related to methane mitigation. Frequent updates are posted about:
- Program news and events, including workshop and training announcements and summaries, subcommittee meetings, newly published program materials, and GMI announcements
- Case studies and best practices, describing exciting developments in methane mitigation projects and useful lessons learned
- Funding opportunities to advance project development
- Industry news and publications from across the globe
Have an idea for an article or news to share? Send suggestions or ideas about content to include on the MI blog.
From 2005-2014, GMI prepared 35 editions of the Methane International newsletter to provide timely information on Global Methane Initiative activities, meetings, and related news in an easy-to-read format. Published two to three times per year, Methane International was e-mailed to all members of the Global Methane Initiative Steering Committee, Technical Subcommittees, and Project Network as well as other interested members of the international community.
- View archived editions of Methane International newsletters
Past Press Releases
EPA released numerous press releases highlighting GMI announcements and activities.