- » EPA releases Methane Challenge Program Best Management Practice (BMP) Commitment Framework
- » The Natural Gas STAR 2016 Annual Reporting season will begin in early March
- » Annual Implementation Workshop Presentations, November 16-18, 2015
- » Accomplishments updated
- » Methane emissions reductions calculator
» Technical documents available:
The Natural Gas STAR Program is a flexible, voluntary partnership that encourages oil and natural gas companies—both domestically and abroad—to adopt cost-effective technologies and practices that improve operational efficiency and reduce emissions of methane, a potent greenhouse gas and clean energy source. For information on the technologies and practices to reduce methane emissions from oil and gas systems, please visit http://www.epa.gov/gasstar/tools/recommended.html.