1999 Hazardous Waste Report Instructions and FormsThe 1999 Hazardous Waste Report Instructions and Forms is the implementing guidance to support the reporting by hazardous waste generators and treatment, storage, or disposal facilities (TSDFs) required by the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (RCRA). RCRA Sections 3002 and 3004, as amended by the Hazardous and Solid Waste Amendments of 1984 (HSWA), requires reporting to EPA or to authorized States at least every two years. Hazardous waste generators and TSDFs must report information on the quantities, type, and management method of generated hazardous wastes and hazardous wastes received from off site.
- Biennial Report Questions and Answers (PDF) (6 pp, 13K)
- Biennial Report Contacts (PDF) (6 pp, 21K)
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- 1999 Hazardous Waste Report Instructions (PDF) (90 pp, 222K)
- 1999 Hazardous Waste Report Forms (PDF) (14 pp, 38K)
- Appendix A: Examples of Completed Forms
Federal Register Notice (PDF) (2 pp, 19K)
The 1999 Hazardous Waste Report (draft) Supporting Statement for EPA Information Collection Request 976.09 (PDF) - October 1998 (23 pp, 70K)