To download and view the presentations with ease, follow the instructions below.
- Right-click the file link, then choose "Save Target As" to save the file to your computer. (Macintosh users: control-click on the link and choose "Download Link to Disk").
- Save the PowerPoint presentation or PDF to any location on your computer.
- Open the presentation and go to the "View" menu and select "Full Screen View."
- Navigate the pages with your mouse or the arrow keys on your keyboard.
Talk to Your Friends: Use this presentation, available as a PowerPoint file (PPT - 31 MB) or as a PDF File (PDF - 15.5 MB) and associated notes (PDF - 106 KB) to teach your school and community about climate change and children's health. Be a leader -- help spread the word.
Because the presentation is such a large file, it may be easier for you to download it by section.
- Section 1 - What is climate change? (PDF - 3 MB)
- Section 2 - What are the effects of climate change? (PDF - 3.9 MB)
- Section 3 - How does climate change affect children's health? (PDF - 2.1 MB)
- Section 4 - Protect yourself from the effects of climate change (PDF - 1.4 MB)
- Section 5 - Take action to slow the pace of climate change (PDF - 8.4 MB)
Become a Climate Ambassador: Learn how to become a leader in your school or neighborhood and earn the title, "climate ambassador." A climate ambassador motivates friends, schools, and community leaders to engage in activities to address climate change and reduce its effects on children’s health.
Inspire Others to Issue a Proclamation: Get leaders to sign a proclamation encouraging young people and others to take actions to address climate change. This sample proclamation provides language you can use to craft a proclamation for your community, organization, or school.