Jump to main content.

Contact Us

We welcome your questions and comments about air pollution issues effecting our nation. Please use the comment form or one of the alternatives listed after the form.

If you have a question or comment about a pollution problem in your neighborhood or where you work, contact your state or local environmental or health agency.

Use the following links to ask questions about:
To report what appears to you as a possible violation of environmental laws and regulations, please use the EPA Report Environmental Violations page.

If you are seeing an environmental event that may lead to an immediate threat to human health or the environment, you should report it through the EPA Report Spills and Environmental Violations page.
Report environmental violations
Report oil or chemical spills at 800-424-8802

Enter your comment or question:

Type the keyword "spoon" below, to help stop spam.

Tell us about yourself:

Your Name:
Your Organization:
Your E-mail Address:  

If you are seeking a response from us, please enter your e-mail address and verify that it is correct. Other information is optional.

Privacy and Security Notice        How we use and protect information about you


Other ways of contacting us

By mail: Office of Air and Radiation Communications Office
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20760

By e-mail: Click to use the OAR e-address
To deter spam, the e-mail address is displayed as an image. Click it to insert the address in your e-mail software. We apologize if you cannot read the address in the image or use the link to send e-mail. Please use one of the other methods listed to contact us.

By telephone: 866-411-4EPA (toll-free from anywhere in the United States)

This is the EPA Technical Support Center, a general computer system telephone help line, staffed by an EPA contractor. Please state that you are calling about the OAR Web site.

Use of personal information

EPA uses the information you enter in the OAR Contact Us form to respond to your comment or question. You may submit a comment or question without providing any personally identifying information. However, some of that information (your e-mail address) would be necessary for us to send you a response. EPA collects personally identifiable information (name, e-mail address, etc.) only if you voluntarily provide it in the Contact Us form. EPA uses personally identifying information that you provide only in connection with responding to your comment or question. No personal information collected is sold or otherwise transferred to a third party. When you use the Contact Us form, EPA collects the following information, in addition to the information you provide in the form:

The URL sometimes helps us identify the Web page your comment or question pertains to. Knowing the type of browser sometimes helps us diagnose a problem. The other items are standard elements of Web form submission. EPA treats these items in the same way as the personal information you provide.

Local Navigation

Jump to main content.